Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Testimonials

Melissa K:

Rachel has been our daughter's piano teacher for almost a year.  When we were looking for a piano teacher, we wanted someone who would be patient and engaging because our daughter was only 4 years old.  Rachel does a great job of keeping our daughter's interest and challenging her without frustration.  She communicates with us after each lesson about what our daughter is learning and how we can help her.  Her lessons and methods of teaching are age appropriate and successful as our daughter has shown great progress in under a year. I highly recommend Rachel as a piano teacher. 

Rubina R. :
My 13 year old daughter has been taking piano lessons with Rachel for about 4 years now. We are very happy with Rachel's skills as a teacher. She is patient, understanding, compassionate, encouraging , punctual, affordable and
possesses a genuine eagerness to teach that is very fresh. Being so young herself, she puts other young students very much at ease by being able to come down to their level and showing empathy. She clearly shows a passion and excitement for her work that is much appreciated. She is an amazing source of support and comfort during recitals, when students can be quite nervous.
She is also very helpful and intuitive in meeting a student's specific and personal needs and gives them her all. I highly recommend her as a piano teacher to any child.

Helen L.:
About four years ago, my 5 year old daughter started to play piano.
Rachel is her first piano teacher and now Rachel is still teaching my daughter. Most of my daughter's friends are learning with Russian piano teacher.
But I want to say that Rachel is an excellent piano teacher too. She's young and knows how to teach the kids. My daughter won't feel piano is hard to learn. She got much more interest and encouragement from Rachel. From basic finger posture, classical music to popular songs (my daughter's favorites) and music theory, Rachel is leading my daughter to a higher level. Two years ago my daughter passed ABRSM exam Level 1. Just before Year 2011 Christmas, we got a good news. My daughter pass ABRSM exam Level 3 with distinction!
With Rachel's teaching, my daughter is marching forward! Thank you, Rachel!
Thank you!

My daughter gave herself a wonderful Christmas gift! She pass ABRSM theory exam level 5 with distinction. We appreciate Rachel very much! I still can't believe my daughter made a huge progress with 50 points. Rachel's piano background and experience brought my daughter benefits. She found many resources and practices for my daughter. And she took my daughter's workbook back and reviewed it at home. Rachel likes to teach piano. My daughter likes to learn. Four years passed. My daughter plays piano with fun and confidence. Rachel's teaching method led my daughter to enjoy playing piano. And her kindness and excellent personality are models to my daughter in and out of piano class. Thank you so much, Rachel!



Sarah C.:
Rachel has been teaching my 15 year old piano for about 6 months now. She is very patient and accommodating, working hard to find music that inspires him and not sticking to standard scores.  She is punctual, flexible about lesson times and polite. I really appreciate her.

Nadia S.:
Rachel is a very patient and nice teacher, she loves children, even though she has accents but my kids like her a lot! they learn a lot from her! especially my girl didnt like playing piano before, but now, she loves playing it. thats really surprise me!

Tara:
Rachel is an excellent piano teacher, my daughter and I love her and we both enjoy taking lessons with her! My daughter is having so much fun with the lessons and shows me what she has learned. We cannot wait for the recital! I would strongly recommend her to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment